Then they were asked, “When was the last time you told your husband you loved him?” Some women answered today, some yesterday, some couldn’t remember.
The women were then told to take out their cell phones and text their husband: “I love you, sweetheart.” The women were then told to exchange phones and to read aloud the text message responses.
Here are some of the replies:
1. Who is this?
2. Oh, dearest, are you sick?
3. I love you too, whoever you are.
4. What now? Did you crash the car again?
5. I don’t understand what you mean?
6. What have you done now?
8. Don’t beat around the bush, just tell me how much you need?
9. Am I dreaming?
10. If you don’t tell me who this message is actually for, there will be big trouble.
11. I thought we agreed we would not drink during the day.
12. Your mother is coming to stay, isn’t she?